Re: Universal Link Library

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Universal Link Library

At 10:37 PM 9/21/97 GMT, Reinier Zwitserloot wrote:
>Actually, there is no need for a library. All that needs to be done is
>for someone to make programs on different platforms. Take ZTetris.
>There are currently 85,86, and 92 versions. you can two-player between
>all of em.

Necessary, no, but not a bad idea alltogether.  A simple universal protocol
is better than, say, ZTetris protocol, as there wouldn't be hundreds of
different protocols for each game/program.  It could be made into a routine
inside the assembly code, though it would probably save space to have a mod
or lib.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: