Re: Help with turboing your calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help with turboing your calculator

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:53:51 -0400 Joseph Gaffney
<gaffney@THETHINKER.COM> writes:
>This didnt go to the list, but I thought it something all should know
>(beginners, that is)
>
>At 10:46 PM 9/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Do you know if any stores ie.Radio Shack will do the operation for
>you?
>>

>Most likely, no, but I'm sure that people like Richard Piotter (I

Your're probably right there, a place like Radio Shack is there to fix
things, not break them :)  Seriously though, that is a big liability for
Radio Shack, imagine the lawsuit that would happen if they were to erase
programs, i.e.-"That was the only copy in the world!  You fools killed
it!  I can see it now.....  However, I would be more than happy to do the
operation.  Plus, I sterilize all my tools! :)  If anyone is interested,
email me and I will give the details.  <c82@juno.com>

-calc82  c82@juno.com
WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.