Re: sounds

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sounds

At 01:30 PM 9/21/97 -0400, Brust, Ray wrote:
>Is there a program for the ti-86 that plays sounds onthe ti-86 like the 1 4
>the ti-85 does? If so is there ne games that werk with it (have sound efects
>etc.) and if u have it could u send it to me or if u know where to get it can
>u tell me thanx

A) Numerous EOLN's (for none programmers, EOLN = end of line or "return"
=P) are not needed =)

B) None have been made yet, but there is a simple way to make headphones
work with your calc, the info is on my site.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |