Re: HELP!!! Ti-92 says "Line 1111 Emulator" and that's it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!! Ti-92 says "Line 1111 Emulator" and that's it

>when this happens to me a take out the rectangular modual under the
>test access panel...the one that the sticker says not to touch....then
>i take out a battery. press on a few times put the battery in then put
>the module back.  this gets my calculator up and running but keep in

I don't own a TI-92, but I would think that if the module had a sticker
on it that said do not touch, there would probably be a good reason for
it, like you might permantly damage your calc?

-calc82  c82@juno.com
WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.

Follow-Ups: References: