Re: HELP!!! Ti-92 says "Line 1111 Emulator" and that's it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 02:33:44 GMT, Bobsc@hotmail.com (Jeff) wrote:

>My 92 is messed!
>all I have is one line on the top of my screen saying "Line 1111
>Emulator" centered at the top of the screen, with a black line
>surrounding the text.
>I can't do anything with it (turn off) or reset it by takeing out the
>batteries and holding down the on button for a hour. However the
>Diamond, 2nd, and shift key's work.

Hold down Lock (Hand key) + 2nd + ON for a few seconds. Or take out
one battery, hold down (-) + left or right parenthesis. One or both
key combinations are in the manual...

>What happened was I had fargo on my calc and I got "Tab" the little
>chemistry util, by Marc Teyssier. Upped it, and I didn't have a
>"hufflib" Library for fargo. So I got that and upped ONLY the
>HUFFLIB.92P not any of the HUFFEX?.92P (I know I probably screwed
>myself here). Then ran the prog. and found this wonderfull display
>that I'm learning to hate....

HuffEx*** are just example programs.

>info:
>92 rom ver: 1.3
>Fargo ver: 0.1.13 w/ masked ROM patch
>"$5" parallel link.
>Please help me... I have a test monday and I would like my calculator
>back from the depths of hell
>
>Jeff
>Bobsc@hotmail.com

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"Seems I can't get me 'ead down these days without rescuin' people or
foilin' robbers or sunnink."
        -- It's a wonder dog's life
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)