From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Anna J. Rohn
Sent:   Friday, September 19, 1997 6:09 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Solver Equations on TI-85

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I got ZShell from a freind, and
there are equations stored in the solver, so i can call them up and solve
for variables. Apparently this memory backup has gone through more people
than we can find, so we don't know who originally put the equations
there.  My friend and I want to know how to store equations into solver.
We've managed to make them show up, but when we try to solve them, we get
a syntax error. After spending hours on this problem, we dicided to ask
for help.
Sorry if this question doesn't make much sense.

Amanda