Re: Order of Programs on the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:57:40 EDT, n X t <nxt@JUNO.COM> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:05:51 GMT Dale Kane <kanedale@PILOT.MSU.EDU>
>writes:
>>Is there any way to control which programs come up first in the ti-86
>>menu?  I want my most common used ones to come up first so I do not
>>have to keep pressing more.
>
>no there is no way.. unelss you rename them which is stupid.. so do this
>
>PUT THEM IN THE CUSTOM MENU!!! (the best new feature!!! from the ti85)
>
> [how to put a program in the custom menu]

And you can put Asm programs in the custom menu as well, if the names
of them are less than 4 chars. To do that, you have to create a dummy
basic program:

:LCust(1,"Asm(bd"

if you want to put BoulderDash in the first position in the custom
menu. The custom menu looks ugly though (since the last letters
won't show) and another drawback is that the whole custom
menu gets cleared when using LCust.

Jimmy Merdell <mja@algonet.se>
http://www.algonet.se/~mja
IRC: Yarin