Help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help!!

TIer's
    I need your help. One of our comrades was looking to purchase a TI-92. I
had a 92, being a poor engineering student, the 86 fits my requirements
better.
    So in good faith I mailed my Ti-92, manual, and graph-link cable to this
party, with promises of payment on delivery.  I sent the calculator over 3
weeks-ago, registered US mail. They signed for it, I have mail return card in
my possession as proof that they received it.
    Here I sit, F**ked out of the $100+shipping that they promised to send. I
have four e-mail from them saying the check is in the mail. 3-weeks and
nothing!
   Since I'm a out $110 bucks (+shipping), the only satisfaction I can get it
that knowing maybe you can flame the hell out of them for me.
   The guilty party's email is:   Annie <chloewin@ultranet.com>
   Snail mail is:     Andrew Stanley
                         31 Grove Street
                         Hopkinton, M.A. 01741-1803

  I should have sent it COD, but I hoped honesty still prevailed, I was
wrong, God help us all.

regards,

Steve Leonard

University of Buffalo