shells for ti-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

shells for ti-85

I've been using ZShell 4.0 on my TI-85 (rom 10) for well over a year
and a half, but recently it's come to my attention that there seem to
be other choices / replacements for zshell.  So here's my
question...what is the difference between the different shells / OSs,
and why do I want something other than zshell 4.0?  The only thing
I've ever used zshell for is games, and I don't program in zshell at
all (I can't do asm...i don't have that skill...yet...)

Also, on the subject of asm, is it relatively easy to port ti-85
zshell programs to the built in asm suport of the ti-86?

--
Ethan H. Schwartz
eschwart@nyx.net