SQRXZ 82 Survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SQRXZ 82 Survey

Okay, here are a few questions that I want some input to as to how to make
SQRXZ 82:

1) Should I reverse the screen when you go under water?  If so, should I
add a special transition block in areas where you can't see the enemies
that are there?

2) What speeds/difficulty levels should there be?

3) Should the secret level use chickens (buck buck buck buckaaaaw :) as the
enemy?  If so, should their heads be chopped off or change into a R.I.P.
stone when SQRXZ squashes them.

4) Should I use a fade in/out feature?  If so, I will remove part of it
when I release the source to the public (because of Game Wizard v2.0 secrets).

5) How many lives should SQRXZ start out with?  Should his lives change
with the difficulty level?

6) Should there be a way to add levels without creating a whole new game?
If so, give me the programmers' name and e-mail address of a game that has
this type of option.

7) Should there be some type of demo that will play if you wait too long to
respond to the main menu options?

8) Should there be a high score list?  Sound effects?  Music?

9) Anything else that you think would be really cool to have in SQRXZ 82!

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org