Re: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello

>#### you Joseph Gaffney and Tim P. Gerla.  Hope you have fun.

>AWhy do you put you name????????

Let's see now.

Moron:

People who make a lot of mistakes, don't listen to good advice, keep
making them, and finally make a move like uttering a few words that
they apparently think makes them sound big, or perhaps that
automatically means they are right.

While I really couldn't give a damn as to what kind of language you
use (while most people have big words on how you shouldn't use the
4-letter slew of vocabulary, I use it about every sentence, mainly due
to the ability to speak when only friends can hear me (I'm dutch, live
in england), but, again, I digress.)

You are actually a bit of a loser here.

1. You think the model for the home-made link sucks when YOU can't
handle a solder. While I couldn't care less about being able to use a
solder or not, the link plan explanation couldn't be clearer. No,
really, it is waaaay clearer than other stuff on the net. Even if you
can't handle a home-made link (certainly not your fault.. perhaps you
don't have time, don't feel capable of doing it, simply don't want to
bother, or don't have a solder), there are tons of places that make
cables and sell them to you for $10 or so. In fact, Tim Gerla made
mine. It's a nice, small, useful, portable, WORKING, parallel
connector. Imagine the thingy on your printer that you stick in your
computer.. cut off the cable, and that's more or less what it looks
like. I doubt you can find that ugly.

2. As I said, you can just plain order one with no trouble. And if you
don't want to 'go through other people', then, ahm, what do you think
Ti would be? They are just people. In fact, it's a business, which
means they tend to be out for money anyway, and don't think of much
else.

3. Then, you have no clue as to what you are doing. you don't know how
to use newsgroups. You don't post binaries, and if you have to (you
definitely didn't have to in this case), you compress it. in the case
of a picture, convert it to jpg (at least gif), and throw rar, zip,
arj, or lha on it too. Tim already explained what happends to your
post. it gets send to literally thousands of different places.