Re: The Home Made Links Suck

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Home Made Links Suck

>days.  At staples the link cost 34 bucks.  that means you pay 14 bucks
>more
>for the labor and you don;t have to go through someone else or make it
>yourself.  Also you know it works and that it will always have
>software
>that is good and working not like other software that kinda sucks.

Most people spend less than $5, myself included.

>if you look at my serial link it looks like a damn tree with crap
>sticking
>all over the place.

Maybe your craftsmanship and soldering skills suck, your burns, and
missing fingernail proves this.  I made one link, about 6 months ago, I
have not had one problem.  Then again, maybe it's because I know how to
use a soldering iron.

-calc82  c82@juno.com
WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.