Fwd: LinkGraph and Windows NT (TI-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd: LinkGraph and Windows NT (TI-86)

I use Win NT 4.0, and you can't transmit with the TI Graph Link
effectively.  But, what you can do is edit it in the TI Graph Link
software, and then,... you can transmit the data using the DOS Link.
This gets to be a pain in the but, cuz you have to keep a copy of the
dos link in the folder that you have your other TIprograms in.  But
well... that's what you have to do, if you want to link your calc to Win
NT.  Otherwise, you can transfer it through windows 95, but that as you
already know is a different story.

Scott
email:  Scott512@hotmail.com
http://members.aol.com/scottie512

>Does anybody successfully use Graph Link with Windows NT 4.0. I am
using =
>Windows NT Server but I believe NT Workstation should be similar. I =
>spend all weekend trying to connect TI-86 and Graph Link to work with
NT =
=