Re: The Home Made Links Suck

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Home Made Links Suck

 I am 15 yrs and made a parallel port connector with just spare parts lying
around the house (except for the 2.5mm plug), so the cost was zippo.
second, The link has worked perfectly. I use winlink (i think) for my
TI-83. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND the home made link.

P.S.- make sure your software is set up right so that the transfer program
recognizes the port. Also NO home made link will work w/TI-Graph link
software. You have to go download any of the  "thousand" other link
software made for home made links.

Mslice <Mslice@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<01bcc161$b9431120$1f0597cf@mark>...