Re: Various TI-85 Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Various TI-85 Questions

On Sat, Sep 13, 1997 6:22 AM, brain <mailto:brain@snip.net> wrote:
 :) Ok, welcome, I am a newcomer to this newsgroup, and I have a few
 :) questions.  I would appreciate it if responses were posted by email to
 :) me, since I do not often read usenet.

Most of us just read the mailing list anyway...

 :) Can I run PhatOS or Zshell or any shell program of the sort on my
 :) ti-85 if it has a ROM Version of 2.0?  Zshell says 3.0 and up, PhatOS
 :) didn't specify, and it just crashed w/ error of type 08.  Could anyone
 :) please tell/upload/whatever some sort of info/programs. Thanks.

AFAIK, version 2.0 of the TI-85 ROMs is incapable of running any of the
assembler shells. You'll have to get a newer calculator...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!