Re: TI-86 Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Link Cable

At 09:01 PM 9/13/97 -0500, Adam Silver wrote:
>*Are there any link cables (serial) which are compatable with the TI-86?
>*Is there software which is also compatable with the link cables?

No, but you can use a parallel link.  There is presently software for DOS
and Windows, and a friend is working on a linux port of some DOS software
he has nearly completed.  See my website at
http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/TI86/hardware/, and click on the
Hardware FAQ.  More information is provided there.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |