Re: Simple question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple question

In article <5v8f0d$ndc@ci.ist.utl.pt>, l40741@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Luis Miguel
Ferreira) wrote:

> I'm thinking in buy a TI-92, and I'm new in this group. What I would
like to know is if the custom link cables described in texas.org for TI-85
work with TI-92. This question may seem silly, but I'm not sure.

> Thanks for your answers.

Hello Luis!

Like all things that are homemade, they may, or may not work. I would not
recommend building your own, because if you do, as inexpensive as it may
be, if you damage something, you will obviously be responsible. I bought a
link cable for my TI-92, which I just love, and it was definitly worth it.
I've used it so many times, it is hard to keep track. So, I'd stick to
buying it from TI, rather than building your own. By custom link, do you
mean the cables that link one calc to another or the link that connects
your calc to your cpu?

Hope that helps!

-Justin Smith

www.europa.com/~jzs

Please visit my page and tell me what you think.

Justin Smith       j z s @ e u r o p a . c o m

Follow-Ups: References: