TI-86 Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 Link Cable

I have a TI-86 and would love to start doing some serious programming on it,
but entering all the programs on the tiny keypad is getting a bit cumbersome
and very time consuming. In other words, I need a link cable to my computer.
I can't use my parallel port, only my serial port. I have heard about lots
of options, but no one has mentioned anything in terms of compatablity with
the TI-86. I know TI makes GraphLink, but it's way too expensive for me. I
would much rather build one myself.

So, my question is:

*Are there any link cables (serial) which are compatable with the TI-86?
*Is there software which is also compatable with the link cables?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
If it's not too much trouble, please send any responses to my e-mail address
below.

--Adam Silver
atomag@i-2000.com