Re: Adding MENU to your program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Adding MENU to your program

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:50:46 PDT, Scott K <scott512@HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>I'm sort of new to this programming thing  on the TI85, and i would like
>to know if you can add menus of more than 5, in a section, similar to
>say... the CONV menu, which i think has like 2 or 3 different displays
>on the menu, and you access them by pressing the MORE button.
>
>i know that you can add as menus as you want to the program, i just want
>to know how you can link them together by pressing the "MORE" button.
>

>thanks
>Scott
>email:  Scott512@hotmail.com
>http://members.aol.com/scottie512

In assembler, you really just draw the menus yourself.
In TI-BASIC, you can't use more. what you could do is make the fifth
menu item More, and when people press F5 show another menu. This takes
quite some memory since you need a few extra lines to handle this
stuff. I wonder why TI couldn't just use Menu(6,"Test",GoTest), which
would display a menu with test on the 6th (ie: pos 1 after a [more]),
but, alas, that won't work.