Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ilya winham wrote:

> First of all I would like to congratulate all the 82 shell
> developers. You have done a wonderful job. Assembly on the 82 is looking
> good thanks to the few (but good) game developers. But there is one
> major thing that must be recognized and fixed - the constant crahing of
> your calculator when doing math or any other stuff.
[snip]

I have not known for my calc to crash with either OS-82 or Ash.  But my
problem is that sometimes on Ash, when I put certain programs on my
calc, it does not show up in the menu.  At first I thought I just might
have accidentally put an OS-82 proggie on my calc but after double
checking I didn't.  Unless TI-Files or TI-Calc both misplaced the
programs into the wrong archives.  What is the problem, is there a fix?

--
Paulc00
paulhc@networkusa.net

Follow-Ups: References: