Re: Graph Link for TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph Link for TI-83?

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 00:59:07 GMT Westley <westley@gte.net> writes:
>Is there a graph link program for the TI-83? Also how can I down load
>programs from my sister's TI-82 to my TI83. By the way she has a graph
>link cable and has downloaded from someone web page the graph link 85
>for Windows program. That's the one I'm wondering about. Is there a
>version for the 83?
>Any help will be appreciated.

yes there is, if you have the TI-GRAPH-LINK go to  www.ti.com/calc  and
go to the graph link section and click on TI-83 and download the
win31,win95 or mac version of WINLINK 83..

to send a program from 82 to 83 just use the NORMAL CALC-TO-CALC link!!!
and send it directly.. (put 83 in receive and send on 82)
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com