Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

>        And you'd stop getting into fights with me if you'd just not
>post about
>what you have no fucking clue about.

>First, I have to ask how much ASM you know, and how many applications
you
>have written using a timer of any form.  Then, I will counter all of
your
>arguments.

These are from two different posts, one right after another, and I see a
pattern here.  You have a very bad attitude, not just towards Aurora-Guy,
but to EVERYONE you respond to.  Ever hear of that saying "If you don't
have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

-calc82
c82@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: