TI-86 linking problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 linking problems

Thanks for reading this,

        I hvae recently been trying to get some programs on to my TI-86, and I
haven't anyluck.
I downloaded the TI-graph link software for the TI-86, and bought the 25
pin serial port cable.
I went into my CMOS, and enabled serial port 2, and set it on COM 4 and COM
2, (at separate time of course), with no luck with either. COM 4 setting,
says unable to open communications port. COM 2 setting stalls for a second,
then says Transmission Error.

All I have done as of this moment is, bought the cable, plugged it into
serial port (25 pin) and plugged the other end into the calc. Run the
program, and go to link, and send.
I have done this with all the COM setting in the links menu of the TI-86
software.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Bryris