Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:04:42 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:
>Instead of trying to construct a memory expander/extender gadget which
>is very complicated and pricey, I have a better idea for more memory.
>Why doesn't someone try to make a samll little box type device that
>can
>hold 1 backup file. So you send a backup to this little box which
>plugs
>into your link port and if something happens to your memory you can
>plug
>in the box and send the backup to your calc. This idea seems to be
>easier to construct than a whole memory expansion thing. Just my $0.02

The whole idea of a memory expander is similar to the idea of a disk
compression program.  We want something that will let us store more info
on our calcs.  Provide more memory.

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Reside in Harrison Twp.  MI
Ho slots, prefer Aurora
MAGIC:TG Looking for places to play in Harrison Twp.
WANTED:R/C ClodBuster or Bullhead any condition

Follow-Ups: References: