ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-86

I just purchased a ti-86 and tried to backup my ti-85 onto it. It gave me a
transmission link error which tells me that backing up doesn't work with the
two different calculators. I was trying to back up my 85 because i wanted to
put Zshell onto my 86. Since I cannot transfer Zshell from my 85 to 86, i was
wondering if there was a 86 version of Zshell that I could download from
somewhere so I can play the new games for the 86. Please write back if you
can tell me the answer.

                                                                        Thank
you,

                                                                      Richard