NEED FARGO II ???!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEED FARGO II ???!!!

Hi, I am french and so i have bought the TI-92 II
(more memory 256 Ko and french menu)

I made a $5 // cable but i can't dowload fargo on my TI because it writes
that fargo accepts only ROM V1.12...
My version is 2.1
I haven't test fargo but if it's based on memory limit, i think it won't
work
(table vector won't be changed)...

When frago II will appeared ???
Is there a beta version ???

I want to know the hide functions of the TI too
when you do 'F5' then 'diamond'+'(' and finally 's'
you get a black screen, you reduce the contrast and you have the
following...

A) INT ROM
B) EXT ROM
C) RAM
D) LCD
E) AUTO LCD
Q) quit (or something like that)

What's the meaning of this functions ??
Have you the same on TI-92 Ver 1.0 ??
What are the other key function like 's'
(i know r for remote control and p for credits and e for listing errors)

Thanks for help...

Locke@mail.dotcom.fr
(if anyone know the hide hide possibilities of the TI-92 he's welcome !!)
Etudiant Paris