Re: Custom Toolbar on the Ti-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 08 Sep 1997 05:16:24 GMT, dgoetz@vt.edu (Dennis) wrote:

>Hello. I just got my TI-92 last week and cannot figure out how to add
>things to the custom toolbar and to use it... I tried finding it in
>the manual, but the index only leads to a section on how to use it
>within a program and the rest of the book is too long for me to find
>it on a quick search.
>
>So if somoene could please explain it all, I would greatly appreciate
>it.

The TI-92:s custom toolbar is nothing like the one on the TI-8x
series, and IMHO it's quite useless. You have to use a program to set
it, but once it's there you just have to press "CUSTOM", and it'll
replace the standard toolbar.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Everywhere I've been in Manhattan the streets are called Walk and Don't
Walk.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Follow-Ups: References: