82 and 92 functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

82 and 92 functions

This message was oringinally posted in the A82 list, but I copied it to
these lists instead because I though it was more "on-topic" here.

>on there 82.  But a DE-foiling or factoring program is needed badly,
>especially one that works fast. So I made a basic program which goes
>through lots of number combinations until it finds the right one (all
>combinations between -8 and 8 NOTE:ASM version should go through -20
>20) But this program takes 30 minutes or more to find the answer so it
>
>is useless.  But in asm it would rock! So here is my basic program

Cool proggie!  Although you are right, it is as slow as mollases in
January!  I am kind of curious, can the 92 do this faster?  Ir even
better, does it have the function built in?  Another question, does
anyone have a complete list of the 92 functions, or better yet, a list of
all the calcs function, so we have something good to base our decisions
on.  The only thing I had to go on was the chart in the officemax
catalog, and according to that, the 82 was more than what I needed.  I
now know that I would have been much better off with a 85. :(

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Reside in Harrison Twp.  MI
Ho slots, prefer Aurora
MAGIC:TG Looking for places to play in Harrison Twp.
WANTED:R/C ClodBuster or Bullhead any condition

Follow-Ups: References: