Re: TI 86/92 programs compatible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 86/92 programs compatible?

I have a 92 that I owned from calc II,III, elementary diff e q and and
linear algebra.  I also have an 83 on loan.  only thing I really see for the
$100 or so is the algebra power of the 92, it's real nice that it uses
symbols.  also that qwerty keyboard makes programming _so_ easy.  all the
commands are real simple and make sense.

I'm pretty impressed with the 83, it does graphs, lists, matrices, really
can't imagine how an 86 is better, but if you know speak.

Jesse1s@hotmail.com