New!!! Cyber Optic's TI-86 Z80 asm tutorials (looks best when

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New!!! Cyber Optic's TI-86 Z80 asm tutorials (looks best when viewed UNDER DOS EDIT)

 Hey this is Matt

Here is a new series of tutorials that I am creating to help people learn
TI-86 asm programming
and all that good stuff. I have the 1st tutorial done, it is available AT:

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

Hopefully Dan Eble will help me out with some of the advanced stuff that I
will face later on...
already helped out alot! Of course helped create Zshell, go figure! :-)

Hmm.. by the number of people seeing this web page I am quite suprised!
Blown away, really,
even though I am on top of the search engines, I still am suprised that so
many people are
interested in the TI-86.. currently my page registers around 720 people,
although  I probably
put 50 on myself in the building the web page.

REMEMBER TO HIT RELOAD! If you do, your see this under the TI-86 graphic
"Phase Pla........." Well see for yourself! It is kinda a little thing from
T2... heheh

I also updated it with games, files, more articles, etc!! Check it out.
The 2nd & 3rd tutorials should be done within a few days!

- Cyber Optic
E-mail: matt514@gte.net
TI-86 page: http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/
Homepage: http://home1.gte.net/matt514/