Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

<< You morons!!! The matrices DON'T TAKE UP SPACE!!! The TI-OS just says
 they do. How to prove it: Load ash, and then load 25k of other
 programs. IT WORKS!!!

<snip the stuff I wrote>

Morons???
this is exactly what we've been talking about, people like you flaming people
like me who know what they are talking about, and others like the guy I was
(kindly, you might notice, no flames on how 'stupid' or 'moronic' they are)
who don't know what they're talking about.
Alas I AM right, L2 takes up 17 bytes of memory, as it is a normal matrix,
and it's address has not been fiddled with.
Please take the time to think before you flame.
Ash 3.0 takes up exactly 1,016 bytes, just under a kilobyte
Do I need Dines to conferm this or will you believe me???

~Adamman