Re: Looking for information (please respond to mst@concentric.net)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for information (please respond to mst@concentric.net)

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:04:25 +0200 Asbjorn Hoiland Aarrestad
<ahaa@iname.com> writes:
>My niece's back-to-school-supply-list says they are to bring a TI-12
>Math Explorer Calculator. We have looked everywhere we can think of
>and
>are unable to find a TI-12. Is this, perhaps, an old number? If so,
>what

TI came out with a new MAT EXPLORER.. and i think this is what you're
looking for, are you sure you're checking the right place?? check places
like.. staples.. officedepot,bestbuy,fedco,walmart.. it should be
around.. if not maybe you can order it from TI. :)
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com