Re: Assembly Math programs (was TI-82 programmer at your service.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assembly Math programs (was TI-82 programmer at your service.)

A problem with ASM math programs, is that we can not currently use
functions like sqare root and so on. I could probably find the rom
adress myself and do a call, but I'm too lazy. Because we'd have to
reinvent the wheel, ti basic programs are better for math for three
reasons:

1. Use built in funcs
2. Math stuff normally doesn't need too much speed
3. You can edit a basic program in the middle of class, during a test.
No can do with asm.