Re: Caculator Memory?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Caculator Memory?!

At 11:42 PM 9/1/97 -0400, Zeno Of Elea wrote:
>I recently, last six months, bought a TI-83, and LOVE playing my games on
>it in Math class. But one problem, I can only hold about 5 or 6 good games
>on it... Is there any way I can add memory to my calculator so I can put
>more games on it. Maybe even compress the games some way? Anyone out there
>who knows anything, please contact me at the address below... Thanks!!!
>
>-----
>Stephen M. Sebeny
>ssebeny@neo.lrun.com

There is Mel Tsai's Expander (Which can no longer be made, so now Mel is
working on the Expander II and III) and Bryan Rittmyer's Extender uP.  The
EuP Is finished, but I believe Bryan wants to work on it a bit more
(transfer rate and such).  Bryan will not be selling many completed EuP's,
if any, due to the fact that it takes a good deal of time to make.
However, I believe he will be releasing the schematics for anyone with
electronics abilities to make use of; if you haven't any electronics
abilities, ask someone who does to make it for you.  Also, there may be
people who will make the EuP upon request, I'm sure they wil post ad's on
this list.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: