USUL Alpha 1 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

USUL Alpha 1 Released

First, I have to say that TI-85; Open 24 Hours has been mostly renovated
and refreshed, after a little spell of sitting around stagnating.  Second,
I must say that the first Alpha Release of USUL, the Usgard Super Utopian
Language, has been released and is available on the page.  USUL is a easier
language for Usgard that lets people program without knowing Assembly - or
will even help ASM programmers extend their capabilities.

What is currently available is only a ALPHA - more is to come!

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...