Re: Assembly Math programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assembly Math programs

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:29:50 -0400 Garcia <xrigel@Q-NET.NET> writes:
>With all this talk about almost no ASM math programs I would like to
>bring
>up the idea of a new project, concentrating on this making programs
>and
>routines, or possibly closer investigating the ROM.  If someone would
>like
>to lead it Im sure we could come up with somethings.
>
>Andres

First, i'm pretty sure you're not Andres Ess.. right? yes or no.. hehe if
you're not, then you should subscribe to the  A85 or A86 mailing list
(asm for the ti85....asm for the 86) and there are ASM82 and ASM83
mailing lists also.. to subscribe to these lists.. go to
http://www.ticalc.org  and click on NEWSGROUPS/MAILING LISTS for info on
how to subscribe.
---
-nXt