TI-86 Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 Web Page

My TI-86 Web Page is up (more or less).  I have had some time to get the
basic structure set today, and I did loads of html'ing, so I'm pretty much
set in that area, now I just need to find some time to finish putting all
the info in.  The TI-86 Hardware and Software FAQ's both work. In case it
doesn't come up in the signature, it is at
http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/.  If it is slow, tell me, some
people have been saying that they were recieving VERY low transfer rates,
so I may have to find somewhere else to host my site if that is true.  Once
again, the site is very preliminary, and there is LOADS more info to put
up, but take a look, the FAQ answers many people's questions.

If you have anything to add, corrections to make, death threats to send,
please feel free to email me.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |