Re: Should I exchange my TI-82 for a TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Should I exchange my TI-82 for a TI-85?

>TI-86 instead of the '85.  For just a little bit more money, you can get
>a lot of features the TI-85 lacks, such as the list editor from the 82

A lot of more features?  Try 4.  List editor, f(x) value chart, more
memory, and built in asm.  That's it.  Plus, programs run at about 1/4 the
speed (from what I've been told) - a BIG negative.

>Since so many people are programming for every calculator, it is not a
>good idea to base your decision on what games it plays, but what the
>calculator itself has to offer.

The 86 actually doesn't offer much over the 85.