Re: TI-86 + crashing = WTF?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 + crashing = WTF?

Modem Boy wrote:

> ASM has been running quite functified on my 86. Sqrxz & Penguins are two
> good examples of supreme crashing. (My contrast setting is at mid 5).
> Anyway, I was playing Ztetris versus my friend on his 85 and after I
> exit'd, my calc was blank, on button still nothing. up'ing my contrast
> (2nd UP) still to no avail. I take out one battery, put it back in, turn
> the calc on, up my contrast (yes it works at this point) and my programs
> are all intact (or so i think). This is weird. I'm wondering if a
> "weekly, monthly,??? format should be even considered" No their not
> computers but the bad effects are showing true on calculators, esp mine.
>
> -(: Modem Boy :)-

hmm... the only basic program i have is Algebra II Toolbox 4.0 and
notepad (i rarely use it). Plus a few little tidbit programs i use to
display some pictures or text. About it. Yeah, the Ztetris 2.1 on my
friend's 85 won't even load (via Zshell 4.0) even though it's installed.
Might have to REINSTALL it... BTW, Alg II TB 4.0 deletes all it (or
most) of it's variables.

BTW, I tried getting into the #TI & #calc-ti to which i get the message,
need to be invited... eh? INVITE ME! :)

I'll try ashell (after i backup everything! :)

(rom 1.2)

-(: Modem Boy :)-

Follow-Ups: References: