Time-critical applications on a TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Time-critical applications on a TI-83

Hi!

Instead of buying a device for 200 $ to measure the stroke rate in
rowing (crew), I thought I'd just write a little program on my TI-83
that counts how much X has increased in between two key punches, divides
that by a certain factor and tells me how many strokes per minute that
equals. Unfortunately, when I tried to find the factor by which to
divide, I noticed that the number decreases each time, that means the
calculator is getting slower! Can anyone tell me, why? Is there no way
to program time-critical applications on a TI-83?

Thanks for  your help,
Friedrich