Ti-92 ver 1.11 new at Office Depot, too old ver? Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-92 ver 1.11 new at Office Depot, too old ver? Help!

I got my 92 at Office Depot new a few days ago, and the software version
is: 1.11 04/11/96.  This seems old to me.  Do anyone else think that is
too old?  Does anyone know what the current version is?

>From the FAQ, it looks like Fargo needs at least 1.12  Is there any FAQ
that indicates what bugs are fixed by each version, like on the HP-48
FAQ?

I'm wondering if I should take this back, and look for a newer version,
or does it really matter that it is Ver 1.11?

Thanks in Advance, Craig