Networked 8x calcs :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Networked 8x calcs :)

Okay, I have this strange idea for creating a network for the TI-8x
graphing calculator series.  I am picturing a small box where 4-5 people
connect their calcs via a link cord to it.  From there, they all enter a
game and begin playing against each other.  Is this possible or even
feasable to be done?  NETBIOS networks basically do the same thing as what
I just suggested.  The only thing that we would find difficult to program
is the synchronization of the packet protocol.  What do you think?
Possible?  Worth the effort?

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org