Re: Link: TI83 vs. TI85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link: TI83 vs. TI85

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:20:32 -0800 Ryan Avery <grommit@concentric.net>
writes:
>Jack the Klipper wrote:
>My question was this: Do the TI85 and the TI83 calculator links differ
>physically? If so, that would explain my problem, because the TI83
>link
>cable would not be making a good connection with the TI85. If they
>cables are interchangable, however, my problem is somewhere else.
>
>So, once again, do the TI85 and the TI83 calculator to calculator link
>cables differ physically?

physically.. the G/L is not different.. but.. homemade.. I DON'T KNOW..
make sure the one you made is compatible with the ti85.. like the connect
85 link.. the $5.. the $4.. etc.. they all have their own programs to
send receive files.. so make sure you have the right program to send and
receive files..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: