Re: Survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Survey

Sumit wrote:

> How many of you guys use the graph-link cable made by TI factory?

welp I've tried, (god did I try).

> And
> how many of you guys use the graph-link cable made by other, you know
> the one that costs like $10-$15?

Like nXt said, it isn't a graph link cable. It's a homemade cable. It
can cost as little as $4.20 (for me it did.)

People out on the net build cables and sell them to you for around
$10-20. Parallel and serial port versions.

(I find the parallel port version, almost dummy proof. ;)

And also people who uses the cable made
> by other please tell me how it works?  I mean does it work pretty good
> or average?

well the cable made by TI has max speeds of 9.6 kbps (right?) and the
parallel version is slightly faster. All in all, they work the same.

The parallel version, you must go to [LINK] then receive. For my
computer, the serial port g/l cable just caused to many conflicts on
IRQ's,
and after hours of trying I gave up. Maybe my computer is just the
oddball.

-(: Modem Boy :)-