No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:34:23 -0500 David Endahl
<endahld@SCNC.WMSTON.K12.MI.US> writes:
>I was just wondering, is there a plan to make the 83 version of
>Ztetris
>more like the 85 Zshell version.  The current version has a different
>scoring method, but I like to get more points for eliminating more
>rows at
>a time.  Also, it sometimes takes a while for the lines to clear,
>whereas
>the 85 version's just dissappear rather than going line by line...
>Thanks
>in advance for any info!

i'm guessing it's possible.. email  Jimmy Mardell.. he creator of ZTETRIS
85 AND ZTETRIS 86 AND ZTETRIS 92.. hmm one problem.. he doesn't have a
83.. but does have an 85 86 and 92 :) hehehe..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com