Re: CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

At 07:48 AM 10/22/97 GMT, you wrote:
>SMG Enterprise
>12319 S. Orange Blossom Tr.
>STE 209
>Orlando FL. 32837
>
>Please be sure to include your full name & address
>Allow 10 days to recieve
>
>Thank You
>Seth M  Garner

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEND FOR THE INFORMATION!  Here are some reasons why his
credibility is to be questioned:

1)  Its junk e-mail.
2)  No such person lives/works at this address (Searched with Prophone '97).
3)  The person doesn't know how to write an address out (Orlando, FL NOT
Orlando FL.)
4)  Equipment, software, etc. used to take money away from companies is
illegal, and users of such equipment are liable to being sued.
5)  Ten days gives him enough time to cover his trail and steal your money.
6)  You have no guarantee of receiving such information.

That should be sufficient to prove that this guy is a fraud.  If you don't
believe so, well, tough.  I'm just showing flaws in the e-mail that puts
reasonable doubt in my mind that he is credible in his claims.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org