Re: Dust under LCD cover

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dust under LCD cover

I've done this myself, and it's quite easy.  I just unscrewed the back cover
and lifted everything out, and then cleaned the clear plastic window.  Be
careful though, because the keyboard keys will fall all over the place if
you turn the thing over while taking it apart!  It takes a while putting
them all back in their correct positions!
Scott