DEAD TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DEAD TI-85

Ok, My problem is that the pad for the c9 is nolonger on the board, so I
tried to directly solder the cap. to the timing pin on the processor.  The
second I touched the processor pin the solder flowed on to almost all of the
pins.  I then sucked all of the solder off the pins and had no visible
bridging.  So I proceded to try again this time it didn't flow and I was
able to connect the cap.  However, It still doesn't work but the screen
displays random lines.  Does anyone have any ideas for me other than using a
continuity tester to see if any of the pins are bridged.  Thanks in advance.
ίο££