Re: Can anyone help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Can anyone help?

Well... The easiest thing to do would be to go to www.winzip.com, and
download the best unzipping program there is.

Raymond Elbert wrote in message <62bjl1$h9q$1@newsd-199.bryant.webtv.net>...
A friend just brought a TI-85 and a graphic link. I went over there last
night and downloaded Aurora and some asm games into my TI-86. Here is
the problem. He has windows 3.1 and has no program to unzip files and
since most of the games and programs on the internet on in zip format.
The aurora program and games I found (by luck) were in 86p and 86g
format. He wants to put OS-85 on his TI-85 but we can't find it in the
regular TI-85 format (85p or 85g). Does anyone know where we can find it
(OS-85) along with other programs and games for TI-85 and TI-86 that are
not in zip format? Big thanks to anyone that can help