NEED HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEED HELP

Can anyone email me any text files that contain basic programing for
games? I have a TI-86 and I don't have a computer (on a webtv which
connects to a TV) and would like to have a game or two. I don't mind
typing the code in by hand. If someone could download a basic game then
open it in the graphic link software and copy the program into a email,
that would be great. (heard you can do this from someone I know, who
also has the same problem). If you can help out, please email me at
llamamonkey@webtv.net. Also I saw a OS on a TI-85 today (OS-85) and it
looked cool, anyone know if there is one for TI-86?